• 1AM | Trump Breaking News 2/14/19 | Tucker Carlson Tonight February 14, 2019

• RSS World – World United States – Google News

• Trump declares emergency, but the wall won’t do anything about drugs - Vox.com February 15, 2019
      Trump declares emergency, but the wall won’t do anything about drugs  Vox.comWhat the Trump administration says is happening at the border  CNNView full coverage on Google News
    • US willing to meet Maduro as military helps deliver aid to Venezuela - CNN February 15, 2019
      US willing to meet Maduro as military helps deliver aid to Venezuela  CNNVenezuela: Juan Guaidó denies bid to unseat Maduro has failed  The GuardianVenezuela: 65 countries support Guaido, while UN backs Maduro l Al Jazeera English  Al Jazeera EnglishTreasury sanctions top Maduro allies in Venezuela | TheHill  The HillU.S. Sanctions Venezuela’s State Oil Company Chief, Intelligence Officials  The Wall Street […]
    • Kashmir Bombing Leads To Renewed Tensions Between India and Pakistan - NPR February 15, 2019
      Kashmir Bombing Leads To Renewed Tensions Between India and Pakistan  NPRKashmir attack: India says Pakistan had 'direct hand' in deadly convoy strike  CNNPulwama attack: India will 'completely isolate' Pakistan - BBC News  BBC NewsKashmir Tragedy Has Many Authors  BloombergEverything will change after the Kashmir attack  The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
    • Trump says Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize - POLITICO February 15, 2019
      Trump says Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize  POLITICOTrump claims Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize | TheHill  The HillDonald Trump Claims He Stopped 'Slaughter' of 3 Million People in Syria as He Makes Case for Nobel Peace Prize  NewsweekTrump says he’s been nominated for a Nobel. But did Japan’s Abe actually […]
    • Brexit: Theresa May's strategy unchanged despite Tory row over defeat - BBC News February 15, 2019
      Brexit: Theresa May's strategy unchanged despite Tory row over defeat  BBC NewsLabour Party amendment to impose meaningful Brexit vote defeated  Daily MailBrexit BETRAYAL: The four Brexiteers who voted with LABOUR on key poll  Express.co.ukThis angry, embittered parliament has been defeated by Brexit  The GuardianBrexit: Deal or No Deal?  BloombergView full coverage on Google News
    • National Emergencies Act: Which presidents have declared a national emergency and which are still in effect? - CBS News February 15, 2019
      National Emergencies Act: Which presidents have declared a national emergency and which are still in effect?  CBS NewsTrump's border wall joins 31 other national emergencies currently in effect  Fox NewsNancy Pelosi Fires Back At Trump's Declaration Of National Emergency To Build The Wall | TIME  TIMEView full coverage on Google News
  • 1AM | Trump Breaking News 2/14/19 | Tucker Carlson Tonight February 14, 2019
    ============
    Thank you for watching! Please subscribe my channel and don’t forget Click the! (BELL) Icon to Get notification for the latest videos uploaded. Thank you!
    👉 Do not forget to subscribe: https://bit.ly/2S2AhqD
    👉 https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/
    👉 https://www.foxnews.com/

• discount shopping
  • Comments

e bronder says:

Boycott the hell out of China!!!

Jack Sines says:

Cory Booker and the rest of his cronies are so far out there they are killing their own party. It's Great !

Stan Watkins says:

I remember when Manhattan and Miami became submerged in 2016 , just as Al Gore predicted . Oh wait ! That didn't happen. Never mind .

Dan Nita says:

Build the wall

elsa helgason says:

He didn’t need to answer anymore questions. If you wanted answers then asking me right now please.

elsa helgason says:

Why did you asking the others’s party’s what did they did to me instead! Keeps asking one sides what did they done?!?!!

elsa helgason says:

Do you feels if your children’s is more safety today’s. To be honesty’s to say so?!?!?! It’s the others’s party’s caused the government closed , caused the Americans dangerous only. Why can all of you as justice systems, open your eyes to see through the truthful of who caused everything’s destroying in this earth of the humanity worlds!
    He did answer you all more than enough times. You are so polite that put words to his mouth. That’s the justice system did all the times. I do knowing the laws and it’s not you sitting in that chair means you can do you wanted to.

elsa helgason says:

Under the President Trump all of the Americans is safely, and had jobs and roof to stay, food to eat, which President did that in the past. Can you as judge answer me for that.

elsa helgason says:

I couldn’t believe you all didn’t after who’s really did the crime for the Americans safety at all. Instead, keep pushed to the only goodness’s person sitting ti the courtroom without guilty for anything’s. What kind of the person will did that. You seems is not looking at the justice; in fact, you trying to to put someone’s did nothing’s wrong to the prison only.

elsa helgason says:

I did understood how you feels about me, I’m really appreciated. However, as I said that’s my own business not you or others’s at all. Please don’t pushy him of that anymore.

elsa helgason says:

No. You don’t have to answer the questions at all.

elsa helgason says:

Why you feels so enjoying to question if all this, this is all my personal business, you had no right to get involved.

elsa helgason says:

Until today’s, I still didn’t have money’s to buy the urn to buries him yet! I don’t even wanted the money’s anymore, just used to helping those who’s needs to helps so badly for. When I die, he can staying with me togethers! No more questions and just all on me of the guilty pleasure!!! It’s already had been done of all those questions for few times , why still staying to after someone’s as innocent for. Why can you after the others’s party’s the crime instead. This is all to the Americans own good, how can you as judge to be so rudely and harsher to it. I’m not asking anyone’s to take the responsibility for my baby’s dead! This is my personal matters . I didn’t wanted to leaving if my others boy’s to separate! Definitely, he loses his dearest brother, I will not let him to suffering if the his losses to leaving the difficulty situations. It’s not his faults or anyone else business whatsoever.

Dan Colville ColVane says:

Dems are such fools!!! Kick Hesse idiots out of office

elsa helgason says:

elsa helgason says:

I think the whole things who’s right or wrong is set and done. Just only one person to creates all this. No one is guilty or wrong doing in all this. Plus it just wanted to made the Americans life’s better than the past . If wanted to punishment that will be only me to dragging everyone’s along with t. I hope that’s enough for the questioning. Moreover, my Chico boy’s was the only innocent to dead from all this happened! All I hope that is enough to keep it going! It did made me feeling myself is the killer to killing my baby’s to trade with the worlds getting better than ever! The more questions that made me more feels like the court just put me away from all this be done with it!