Twenty-two opposition parties urged the Centre on Friday to immediately declare the devastation caused by Cyclone Amphan in Odisha and West Bengal as a national calamity and called for substantially helping the two states. The leaders passed a resolution in this regard and said relief and rehabilitation should be the topmost priority at this juncture.
- Boy, 12, followed down mountain by brown bear May 26, 2020Alessandro was hiking with his family in northern Italy when they realised he was being followed.
- Hong Kong security law: Carrie Lam dismisses concerns over rights May 26, 2020Carrie Lam says a security law planned by China is a "responsible" move which won't infringe on rights.
- Coronavirus: New York Stock Exchange trading floor to reopen May 26, 2020The resumption of floor trading comes after a two-month closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Republican National Convention: Trump threatens to move event from North Carolina May 26, 2020The president wants North Carolina to ensure there are no restrictions on crowds due to the pandemic.
- Coronavirus: Call for clear face masks to be 'the norm' May 26, 2020Transparent masks allow deaf people to communicate - but supplies are short where they are most needed.
"Amphan" – Google News
- ‘Sundarbans is finished’: Super cyclone Amphan leaves a trail of misery in Bengal - Scroll.in May 26, 2020‘Sundarbans is finished’: Super cyclone Amphan leaves a trail of misery in Bengal Scroll.in […]
- In adversity, Bengal improvises - Telegraph India May 25, 2020In adversity, Bengal improvises Telegraph India […]
- Sundarbans weathered much of Bangladesh from Cyclone Amphan, but at a great cost - bdnews24.com May 25, 2020Sundarbans weathered much of Bangladesh from Cyclone Amphan, but at a great cost bdnews24.com […]
- State of Salt Lake - Telegraph India May 25, 2020State of Salt Lake Telegraph India […]
- District magistrates told to finish basic repairs in 48 hours - Telegraph India May 25, 2020District magistrates told to finish basic repairs in 48 hours Telegraph India […]