- Boy, 12, followed down mountain by brown bear May 26, 2020Alessandro was hiking with his family in northern Italy when they realised he was being followed.
- Hong Kong security law: Carrie Lam dismisses concerns over rights May 26, 2020Carrie Lam says a security law planned by China is a "responsible" move which won't infringe on rights.
- Coronavirus: New York Stock Exchange trading floor to reopen May 26, 2020The resumption of floor trading comes after a two-month closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Republican National Convention: Trump threatens to move event from North Carolina May 26, 2020The president wants North Carolina to ensure there are no restrictions on crowds due to the pandemic.
- Coronavirus: Call for clear face masks to be 'the norm' May 26, 2020Transparent masks allow deaf people to communicate - but supplies are short where they are most needed.
"Amid" – Google News
- Americans celebrate Memorial Day amid coronavirus pandemic - CBS News May 26, 2020Americans celebrate Memorial Day amid coronavirus pandemic CBS News […]
- Memorial Day amid coronavirus: Utahns break with tradition - Deseret News May 26, 2020Memorial Day amid coronavirus: Utahns break with tradition Deseret News […]
- Mexico City records thousands more deaths than usual, amid doubt over official Covid-19 toll - The Guardian May 26, 2020Mexico City records thousands more deaths than usual, amid doubt over official Covid-19 toll The Guardian […]
- President Trump Visits Fort McHenry For Memorial Day Ceremony Despite Baltimore City Leaders’ Pleas To Stay Home - CBS Baltimore May 26, 2020President Trump Visits Fort McHenry For Memorial Day Ceremony Despite Baltimore City Leaders’ Pleas To Stay Home CBS Baltimore […]
- Local pharmacy provides community relief amid pandemic - KOLO May 26, 2020Local pharmacy provides community relief amid pandemic KOLO […]
Indonesia, with a population of 260 million, has confirmed more than 20,000 COVID-19 cases and more than 1,320 deaths, but many suspect the numbers are not a true reflection of the disease’s reach.
(Image credit: Achmad Ibrahim/AP)