China plans to enact national security legislation for Hong Kong that would put an end to free speech and political freedoms guaranteed to the city when it was handed back to China in 1997.
- Boy, 12, followed down mountain by brown bear May 26, 2020Alessandro was hiking with his family in northern Italy when they realised he was being followed.
- Hong Kong security law: Carrie Lam dismisses concerns over rights May 26, 2020Carrie Lam says a security law planned by China is a "responsible" move which won't infringe on rights.
- Coronavirus: New York Stock Exchange trading floor to reopen May 26, 2020The resumption of floor trading comes after a two-month closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Republican National Convention: Trump threatens to move event from North Carolina May 26, 2020The president wants North Carolina to ensure there are no restrictions on crowds due to the pandemic.
- Coronavirus: Call for clear face masks to be 'the norm' May 26, 2020Transparent masks allow deaf people to communicate - but supplies are short where they are most needed.
"China" – Google News
- Coronavirus strikes China's Belt and Road Initiative - Los Angeles Times May 26, 2020Coronavirus strikes China's Belt and Road Initiative Los Angeles Times […]
- China ready for ‘worst case scenario’ by doubling down on economic shift - South China Morning Post May 26, 2020China ready for ‘worst case scenario’ by doubling down on economic shift South China Morning Post […]
- China migrant workers face jobless threat worse than Sars, financial crisis - South China Morning Post May 26, 2020China migrant workers face jobless threat worse than Sars, financial crisis South China Morning Post […]
- Australia unleashes 'Neighbours' to counter China influence - Financial Times May 26, 2020Australia unleashes 'Neighbours' to counter China influence Financial Times […]
- Europe eclipses China in electric vehicle investment - Financial Times May 26, 2020Europe eclipses China in electric vehicle investment Financial Times […]