Aarogya Setu won’t be mandatory to fly, but Indian authorities are making it as close to it as they can come.
- Boy, 12, followed down mountain by brown bear May 26, 2020Alessandro was hiking with his family in northern Italy when they realised he was being followed.
- Hong Kong security law: Carrie Lam dismisses concerns over rights May 26, 2020Carrie Lam says a security law planned by China is a "responsible" move which won't infringe on rights.
- Coronavirus: New York Stock Exchange trading floor to reopen May 26, 2020The resumption of floor trading comes after a two-month closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Republican National Convention: Trump threatens to move event from North Carolina May 26, 2020The president wants North Carolina to ensure there are no restrictions on crowds due to the pandemic.
- Coronavirus: Call for clear face masks to be 'the norm' May 26, 2020Transparent masks allow deaf people to communicate - but supplies are short where they are most needed.
"Airports" – Google News
- Quito Airport is ready to resume operations - Travel Daily News International May 26, 2020Quito Airport is ready to resume operations Travel Daily News International […]
- India coronavirus: Chaos at airports as domestic flights resume - Yahoo News May 26, 2020India coronavirus: Chaos at airports as domestic flights resume Yahoo News […]
- Hong Kong airport to resume limited transit services - Yahoo News May 26, 2020Hong Kong airport to resume limited transit services Yahoo News […]
- Local Airport to receive $18 million for expansion - KGNS.tv May 26, 2020Local Airport to receive $18 million for expansion KGNS.tv […]
- Passengers at Easterwood Airport adjust to new TSA regulations - KBTX May 26, 2020Passengers at Easterwood Airport adjust to new TSA regulations KBTX […]