The nation’s top infectious disease official warned lawmakers that if states proceed with reopening their economies early, “There is a real risk that you will trigger an outbreak that you may not be able to control.”
- Western Australia storm: Ex-cyclone brings widespread damage to coast May 25, 2020An ex-tropical cyclone and a cold front combined to create a "once-in-a-decade" event, officials say.
- Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning beat Tom Brady & Phil Mickelson in $20m charity match May 25, 2020Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Phil Mickelson raised $20m for coronavirus relief efforts in The Match: Champions for Charity.
- New Zealand earthquake hits during PM Ardern live TV interview May 25, 2020Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern carries on an interview as an earthquake hits parliament.
- Hong Kong security law 'needed to tackle terrorism' May 25, 2020The territory's security chief says the controversial security law will save the city from violence.
- Coronavirus: Chile's president says healthcare system 'very close to the limit' May 25, 2020President Sebastián Piñera warns of the strain on hospitals as the number of cases approaches 70,000.
"&quotSuffering" – Google News
- Cyclists "suffer alone" in virtual Tour de Suisse - The Star Online April 23, 2020Cyclists "suffer alone" in virtual Tour de Suisse The Star Online […]