Fast fashion was always a problem. Now, COVID-19 has deepened the inequity between garment workers and fashion labels rebranding themselves as saviors.
- Western Australia storm: Ex-cyclone brings widespread damage to coast May 25, 2020An ex-tropical cyclone and a cold front combined to create a "once-in-a-decade" event, officials say.
- Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning beat Tom Brady & Phil Mickelson in $20m charity match May 25, 2020Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Phil Mickelson raised $20m for coronavirus relief efforts in The Match: Champions for Charity.
- New Zealand earthquake hits during PM Ardern live TV interview May 25, 2020Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern carries on an interview as an earthquake hits parliament.
- Hong Kong security law 'needed to tackle terrorism' May 25, 2020The territory's security chief says the controversial security law will save the city from violence.
- Coronavirus: Chile's president says healthcare system 'very close to the limit' May 25, 2020President Sebastián Piñera warns of the strain on hospitals as the number of cases approaches 70,000.
"Billionaire" – Google News
- Arnault Is Latest Billionaire to Invest in Lagardere - Bloomberg May 25, 2020Arnault Is Latest Billionaire to Invest in Lagardere Bloomberg […]
- Houston firm tied to billionaire family took PPP funds - Houston Chronicle May 25, 2020Houston firm tied to billionaire family took PPP funds Houston Chronicle […]
- Who deserves to be a billionaire? - Al Jazeera English May 25, 2020Who deserves to be a billionaire? Al Jazeera English […]
- Wealth-X: 10 career fields that produce the most billionaires - Business Insider - Business Insider May 25, 2020Wealth-X: 10 career fields that produce the most billionaires - Business Insider Business Insider […]
- Is Kanye West a Good Tipper? Former Bodyguard Reveals Billionaire Rapper's Truth - Showbiz Cheat Sheet May 25, 2020Is Kanye West a Good Tipper? Former Bodyguard Reveals Billionaire Rapper's Truth Showbiz Cheat Sheet […]