Like Us On Facebook
- Here's how to say the words you mispronounced in 2019 - CNN December 12, 2019Here's how to say the words you mispronounced in 2019 CNN […]
- The Year in Pictures 2019 - The New York Times December 12, 2019The Year in Pictures 2019 The New York Times […]
- General election 2019 live: latest news and updates as polls open in the UK - inews December 12, 2019General election 2019 live: latest news and updates as polls open in the UK inews […]
- Here’s The List Of The Game Awards 2019 Nominees (With Winner Predictions) - Forbes December 12, 2019Here’s The List Of The Game Awards 2019 Nominees (With Winner Predictions) Forbes […]
- Creators Gift Guide: the best tech gifts for creatives - The Verge December 12, 2019Creators Gift Guide: the best tech gifts for creatives The Verge […]
- UK election exit polls project victory for Boris Johnson's party - Fox News December 13, 2019UK election exit polls project victory for Boris Johnson's party Fox NewsLooks like Boris is about to 'get Brexit done' USA TODAYView full coverage on Google News
- Exit polls show Boris Johnson leading UK election - CBS News December 13, 2019Exit polls show Boris Johnson leading UK election CBS NewsExit poll suggests Boris Johnson will be next UK prime minister CNNBoris Johnson on course for huge win in UK election, exit poll suggests CNNBoris Johnson may be prime minister for a long time - but he is likely to be the last PM of a united kingdom The IndependentUK […]
- New Zealand recovers six more bodies from White Island, officials say, raising volcano death toll to 14 - CNN December 13, 2019New Zealand recovers six more bodies from White Island, officials say, raising volcano death toll to 14 CNNDangerous Recovery Mission Underway After New Zealand Volcano Eruption | NBC Nightly News NBC NewsMilitary officials gearing up to retrieve remains of those killed in New Zealand volcano blast despite threats New York Daily NewsWe should keep our distance, but mankind […]
- 'Devastating' exit poll triggers bitter blame game in Labour's ranks - The Guardian December 13, 2019'Devastating' exit poll triggers bitter blame game in Labour's ranks The GuardianDemocrats worried by Jeremy Corbyn's UK rise amid anti-Semitism | TheHill The HillElection results: McDonnell blames Brexit for predicted Labour defeat BBC NewsJewish life won't change under a Corbyn government – and deep down my community knows that The IndependentCorbyn and his Marxist cabal will drag us into […]
- First results: Labour hold Newcastle constituency - BBC News - BBC News December 12, 2019First results: Labour hold Newcastle constituency - BBC News BBC NewsUK election: what we know so far – at a glance The GuardianNewcastle wins race to be the first to declare election results beating Sunderland The TelegraphGeneral election: Early wins for Labour followed by hammer-blow loss of Blyth Valley stronghold The IndependentFirst results: Labour hold Sunderland constituency - BBC […]
*ALEX TREBEK CHOKED UP* Alex Trebek in tears on Jeopardy. Battling Pancreatic Cancer. (2019)
https://amzn.to/2CB3UJr & https://amzn.to/34VP0tn (KRILL OIL)
Alex Trebek choked up, Alex Trebek tears, Alex Trebek cancer, Alex Trebek we love you, Alex Trebek announces cancer, Alex Trebek health, Alex Trebek first jeopardy, Alex Trebek cancer, trebek shares, Alex Trebek emotional, Alex Trebek pancreatic cancer, Jeopardy! best moments, cancer trebek, Alex Trebek 2019, trebek teared, pancreatic cancer stage 4, pancreas cancer symptoms, pancreas pain location, pancreatitis
Alex Trebek, host of the show “Jeopardy”, was seen having an emotional reaction to a contestant’s answer on a recently aired episode. The contestant answered a question with the written message “What is we love you Alex” which cause a noticeably response from Alex Trebek. Alex Trebek himself has announced this year that he is battling pancreatic cancer and as been documenting his struggles with pancreatic cancer on the media.
Once of the most advanced form of a damage pancreas may be pancreatic cancer. It is an aggressive and initially presents with few symptoms until it’s advanced stages. Symptoms may include: abdominal pain, weight loss, diarrhea, and jaundice. You may need to undergone surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation with no guarantee of success.
Well, I’m here to tell you what the research is finding on how you can take steps to protect your pancreas. You see, your pancreas has the ability to regenerate or restore function to damaged parts but you will want to follow these things to get it going:
#1 Cyclic Fasting: Fasting involves restricting all eating to a shorten time span by avoid all foods for a longer periods of time. It may also involve greatly reducing calorie intake for a few days typically with foods low in carbs and proteins and high in healthy fats and should be done with a multimineral supplement. Fasting helps your body to fight against cancer and other chronic disease such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cognitive diseases, and obesity. Some precautions to fasting may include being pregnant or breastfeeding, being seriously underweight, and having certain diseases and medications. Children and those in advanced age should avoid fasting.
#2 EAT ORGANIC FRUITS AND VEGETABLES: this helps to avoid toxic chemicals that damages the pancreas and other organs
#3 GET OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS: this helps to fight general inflammation. It can be found in wild-caught fatty fishes or quality supplements such as KRILL OIL
#4 REDUCE SUGAR INTAKE: Sugar excess leads to inflammation in the pancreas.
#5 LIMIT ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: alcohol damages your pancreas and liver as well.
Well, that’s it for now guys. Like, comment, share, subscribe and click on the bell icon to receive an alert for the next video. Expand my description section below to check out the information and references. As always, take care of yourself, the natural way.
LINKS TO HIGHLY RATED PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PANCREAS
https://amzn.to/2CB3UJr & https://amzn.to/34VP0tn (KRILL OIL)
https://amzn.to/2CB44QS & https://amzn.to/2XfcLtW (MULTIMINERALS)
https://amzn.to/33EczXy & https://amzn.to/32GLZvi (FASTING)
Links may be affiliate links of which I receive a small commission on sales. However, if I post an affiliate link it would be to a product that I have purchased myself or would recommend without an affiliate link.
Cell February 23, 2017; 168(5): 775-788
University of Maryland Medical Center, “Omega-3 Fatty Acids”
Journal of the American College of Nutrition, “Evaluation of the Effect of Neptune Krill Oil on Chronic Inflammation and Arthritic Symptoms.” February
News Medical, “What Are Cytokines?”
NHS Choices, “Acute Pancreatitis — Prevention”
WebMD, “What Is Pancreatitis?”