Like Us On Facebook
- In Wake of Ayodhya Verdict, UP Police on Constant Alert; DGP Says Social Media Being 'Monitored' - News18 November 12, 2019In Wake of Ayodhya Verdict, UP Police on Constant Alert; DGP Says Social Media Being 'Monitored' News18 […]
- The Ayodhya Verdict Is the Victory of Secularism - The Wire November 12, 2019The Ayodhya Verdict Is the Victory of Secularism The Wire […]
- Ayodhya verdict: Our struggle wasn’t for 5-acre land, says Asaduddin Owaisi - Economic Times November 12, 2019Ayodhya verdict: Our struggle wasn’t for 5-acre land, says Asaduddin Owaisi Economic Times […]
- Kartik Purnima: Devotees take holy dip amid high security in Ayodhya - The Hindu November 12, 2019Kartik Purnima: Devotees take holy dip amid high security in Ayodhya The Hindu […]
- Post Ayodhya verdict, it is now a race to board Ram Temple Trust - Economic Times November 12, 2019Post Ayodhya verdict, it is now a race to board Ram Temple Trust Economic Times […]
- Taliban to release 2 kidnapped American University professors in prisoner swap - NBC News November 12, 2019Taliban to release 2 kidnapped American University professors in prisoner swap NBC NewsAfghan president: 3 Taliban to be released for held US, Australian Fox NewsAfghanistan to release Taliban fighters in prisoner swap Al Jazeera EnglishAfghan leader announces plan to exchange Taliban commanders for kidnapped U.S., Australian professors Washington PostDeal With Taliban Will Free American and Australian Professors, Officials Say The […]
- Evo Morales Flies to Mexico but Vows to Return to Bolivia ‘With Force’ - The New York Times November 12, 2019Evo Morales Flies to Mexico but Vows to Return to Bolivia ‘With Force’ The New York TimesBolivia's president announces resignation - BBC News BBC NewsBolivia crisis: Evo Morales accepts political asylum in Mexico BBC NewsBolivia is in danger of slipping into anarchy. It’s Evo Morales’s fault. Washington PostEvo Morales Is Gone. Bolivia’s Problems Aren’t. The New York TimesView full coverage […]
- 5 things to know for November 12: Winter weather, Bolivia, EPA, Trump tax returns - CNN November 12, 20195 things to know for November 12: Winter weather, Bolivia, EPA, Trump tax returns CNN
- Democrats sharpen their message on impeachment | TheHill - The Hill November 12, 2019Democrats sharpen their message on impeachment | TheHill The HillPentagon official testifies Trump directed freeze on aid to Ukraine NBC News'The Five' previews this week's public impeachment hearings Fox NewsAndrew McCarthy: THIS is the impeachment question every Trump supporter should be prepared to answer Fox NewsAn epic ‘Meet the Press’ rant unmasks the real goal of Trump’s lies The Washington […]
- Send in the clowns: Impeachment is serious stuff, but GOP wants a circus - Salon November 12, 2019Send in the clowns: Impeachment is serious stuff, but GOP wants a circus SalonTrump’s lie about impeachment transcripts is one of his laziest yet Vox.comChairman Adam Schiff's plan for the Trump impeachment inquiry CBS NewsGregg Jarrett: The Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble. Here's who Democrats have to thank Fox NewsOpinion: Adam Schiff is the Ken Starr […]
The Supreme Court in a unanimous verdict on Saturday cleared the way for the construction of a Ram temple at the disputed site at Ayodhya, and directed the Centre to allot a 5-acre plot to the Sunni Waqf Board for building a mosque.
After the verdict, PM Modi said, “Every class, every community, people of every sect, whole country has accepted the verdict with open heart, it reflects on the ancient culture, traditions and sense of harmony in India”.
However, Hyderabad MP Assaduddin Owaisi said that he was not satisfied with the ruling and called it “victory of belief over facts”. So, as the debate over verdict continues, we ask is it time to forget the past and move on? Watch as panelists debate.
#AyodhyaVerdict #SupremeCourt #AyodhyaDebate
Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you’ll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button! India Today TV is India’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.
Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher : https://indiatoday.app.link/zKoSVVDrnP
Follow us: Official website: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/