Like Us On Facebook
- Ayodhya priest detained for few hours for comments against Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas chief - India Today November 14, 2019Ayodhya priest detained for few hours for comments against Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas chief India Today […]
- Mamata Banerjee continues to avoid comment on Ayodhya verdict - India Today November 14, 2019Mamata Banerjee continues to avoid comment on Ayodhya verdict India Today […]
- Ayodhya verdict - The Hindu November 14, 2019Ayodhya verdict The Hindu […]
- Will Muslims accept 5-acre land in Ayodhya? - India Today November 14, 2019Will Muslims accept 5-acre land in Ayodhya? India Today […]
- Watch | Why the Ayodhya Judgment Should Be Reviewed - The Wire November 14, 2019Watch | Why the Ayodhya Judgment Should Be Reviewed The Wire […]
- Hong Kong protests: Man dies amid clashes - BBC News November 15, 2019Hong Kong protests: Man dies amid clashes BBC NewsStudent protesters fortify campus occupations as Hong Kong braces for more violence CNNHighways on Fire. Semesters Cut Short. A Recession. Can Hong Kong Heal? The New York TimesChina's Xi Calls for End of Violence in Hong Kong BloombergU.S. senators seek quick passage of Hong Kong rights bill ReutersView full coverage on Google […]
- Trump hikes price tag for US forces in Korea almost 500% as Seoul questions alliance - CNN November 15, 2019Trump hikes price tag for US forces in Korea almost 500% as Seoul questions alliance CNNU.S. Vows to Defend South Korea With Full Military Force Following Pyongyang Threats NewsweekNorth Korea rebuffs US offer of December talks Al Jazeera EnglishNorth Korea says will unilaterally remove South Korean facilities at Mt Kumgang if South insists on talks ReutersNorth Korea threatens military […]
- State Department official who overheard Trump phone call on Ukraine has experience speaking his mind - The Washington Post November 15, 2019State Department official who overheard Trump phone call on Ukraine has experience speaking his mind The Washington PostRussian spies likely intercepted ambassador's cell phone call with Trump CNNTop diplomat to Ukraine reveals staffer heard Trump talk about investigating Bidens CBS NewsThe president, not diplomats, sets 'official foreign policy' | TheHill The HillDevin Nunes is bravely defending Trump. That's bad […]
- Besieged on all sides, Gordon Sondland clings to power - Washington Post November 15, 2019Besieged on all sides, Gordon Sondland clings to power Washington PostSecond U.S. embassy official reportedly heard Trump call with Sondland POLITICOU.S. envoy Sondland did not link Biden probe to aid: Ukraine minister ReutersAmbassador’s cellphone call to Trump from Kyiv restaurant was a stunning breach of security, former officials say The Washington PostWho is Gordon Sondland? The Envoy With a […]
- Rep. Jordan On Giuliani's Role In Ukraine Strategy: Trump Can 'Have Who He Wants' - NPR November 15, 2019Rep. Jordan On Giuliani's Role In Ukraine Strategy: Trump Can 'Have Who He Wants' NPRFox's prime time stars are telling Trump that the impeachment hearings are a 'disaster' for Democrats CNNColumn: First day of Trump impeachment was goons vs. diplomats Los Angeles TimesJason Chaffetz: Why Schiff's whistleblower claims at Trump impeachment hearing are impossible to believe Fox NewsOPINION | […]
#CNNNews18 #EnglishNews #AyodhyaVerdict
Bringing down curtains on the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid issue, one of the longest running title disputes in India, the Supreme Court has given the entire disputed 2.77-acre land to the Hindu parties with a trust to be formed by the Centre within three months to monitor the construction of a Ram Temple. The Sunni Waqf Board will be given 5 acres of alternate land, a five-judge bench of the Supreme Court ruled in the unanimous verdict. The Nirmohi Akhara also suffered a setback with the court saying it is not a ‘shebait’ or devotee of the deity Ram Lalla. The CJI Ranjan Gogoi-led bench of Justices SA Bobde, DY Chandrachud, Ashok Bhushan and S Abdul Nazeer, said the Akhara’s suit was barred by limitation.
As the nation awaits the Supreme Court judgement in one of the oldest and most contentious matters of independent India – the Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit in Ayodhya – another related case might see a verdict from a court in Lucknow not so long afterwards.
Watch all the current, latest and breaking news only on CNN NEWS18 live TV. The one-stop destination for live news on politics, entertainment, sports, gadgets, and business.
To stay updated on-the-go, download the News18 App:
· Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/2VcRTRc
· Apple App Store: https://apple.co/2JceAmY
Follow us for latest news, photos & videos:
· Facebook: http://bit.ly/2vOO22u
· Twitter: http://bit.ly/2HdNKch
· Instagram: http://bit.ly/2PRgfiz
CNN-News18 is India’s most awarded English News Channel, and is one of the most respected and dynamic media brands in the country today. CNN-News18 has in a short time, redefined the limits and has set new standards for journalism in Indian news television through its differentiated programming and philosophy of inclusive journalism the spirit of ‘Whatever It Takes’. CNN-News18 continues to be India’s window to the world and world’s window into India. CNN-News18 has been awarded all the prestigious awards in the General News category in the country.
Subscribe to our channel for latest news updates: https://www.youtube.com/cnnnews18