Like Us On Facebook
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in TV debate - BBC News December 6, 2019General election 2019: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in TV debate BBC News […]
- India Datacenter Power and Cooling Market Report 2019 Featuring Key Vendors - Schneider Electric, Legrand, Eaton, Emerson, and Cummins - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Associated Press December 6, 2019India Datacenter Power and Cooling Market Report 2019 Featuring Key Vendors - Schneider Electric, Legrand, Eaton, Emerson, and Cummins - ResearchAndMa […]
- Peloton is far from the first: A list of 2019's controversial ads, branded messaging - USA TODAY December 6, 2019Peloton is far from the first: A list of 2019's controversial ads, branded messaging USA TODAY […]
- Guardian and Observer appeal 2019: our chosen charities - The Guardian December 6, 2019Guardian and Observer appeal 2019: our chosen charities The Guardian […]
- Best cheap home security devices of 2019 - CNET December 6, 2019Best cheap home security devices of 2019 CNET […]
- Joe Biden called 'fat, liar' and slammed for having a 'wet noodle for a backbone' by Marine Veteran - The Sun December 6, 2019Joe Biden called 'fat, liar' and slammed for having a 'wet noodle for a backbone' by Marine Veteran The SunBiden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’ Fox News'You're a damn liar, man!' – Joe Biden blasts Iowa voter, calls him 'fat' after man repeats Ukraine smear CNBCImpeachment is the perfect […]
- France Braces for Second Day of Pension Strikes - The New York Times December 6, 2019France Braces for Second Day of Pension Strikes The New York TimesNational Strike In France Shuts Down Cities Over Macron's Pension Reform Plans NPRStrikes Against Macron’s Pension Plans Shut Down Much of France The New York TimesWhy the French Have Gone on Strike Again BloombergFires erupt in Paris as general strike creates travel nightmare, closing the Eiffel Tower and […]
- 5 things to know for December 6: Impeachment, Iran, immigration, France, migrants - CNN December 6, 20195 things to know for December 6: Impeachment, Iran, immigration, France, migrants CNN
- POLITICO Playbook: What new polling tells us about impeachment - POLITICO December 6, 2019POLITICO Playbook: What new polling tells us about impeachment POLITICONancy Pelosi to reporter: 'Don't mess with me' CNNSenate Republicans puncture House GOP dreams for impeachment trial POLITICOColumn: Santa Pelosi drops a sack of impeachment down Trump’s chimney: The Week in Review Chicago TribunePlease, Democrats, Don’t Make the Impeachment Articles Too Narrow The New York TimesView full coverage on Google News
- Hyderabad case: Police shoot dead four suspects in gang-rape and murder - CNN December 6, 2019Hyderabad case: Police shoot dead four suspects in gang-rape and murder CNNHyderabad case: Police kill suspects in rape and murder of Indian vet BBC NewsAfter Horrific Rape in India, Police Kill 4 Suspects The New York TimesWhy many Indians cheered police for killing gang rape accused ReutersHyderabad case: Why Indians are celebrating the killings BBC NewsView full coverage on Google […]
Hello Guys, TYPHOON “TISOY” SLIGHTLY INTENSIFIES AS IT CONTINUES TO HEAD WESTWARD.
• Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal #3 is now in effect
Heavy Rainfall Outlook
• Until this afternoon: Intermittent to occasional heavy rains over Bicol Region, Eastern Visayas, Northern Cebu, Dinagat Islands and Siargao Island.
• Between this afternoon and tomorrow noon: Frequent to continuous heavy to intense rains over Bicol Region, southern Quezon, and Marinduque. Occasional heavy rains over Northern Samar, Romblon, Mindoro Provinces, and the rest of CALABARZON. Intermittent heavy rains over Metro Manila, eastern portions of Cagayan and Isabela, and the rest of Eastern Visayas.
• Through the rest of tomorrow and on to Wednesday noon: Frequent to continuous heavy to intense rains over Central Luzon, Metro Manila, CALABARZON, Bicol Region, Mindoro Provinces, Marinduque, and Romblon. Intermittent to occasional heavy rains over Cordillera Administrative Region, Cagayan Valley, Pangasinan, Aklan, Capiz, and northern Antique.
• Residents in the aforementioned areas, especially those living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to flooding and rain-induced landslides, are advised to take appropriate actions, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates, especially the Thunderstorm or Rainfall Advisories and Heavy Rainfall Warnings to be issued by PAGASA Regional Services Divisions.
Other Hazards and Information
• Storm surge with height of 1 to 3 meters may affect several coastal areas in Quezon, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, and Samar. For more information, refer to “Storm Surge Warning #2” issued at 5:00 AM today.
• Sea travel is risky over the seaboards of areas under TCWS, the seaboards of Northern Luzon, the western seaboard of Palawan, central seaboards of Visayas, and the northern and eastern seaboards of Mindanao due to prevailing or forecast rough sea conditions which may be perilous for maritime activities, especially for those using small seacrafts.
• Gusty conditions may also be experienced in areas in Northern Luzon that are not under any TCWS (especially in the coastal and mountainous zones) due to the Northeast Monsoon.
• “TISOY” is forecast to make landfall over Catanduanes or Albay between tonight and tomorrow early morning.
Location of eye/center At 4:00 AM today, the center of Typhoon “TISOY” was located based on all available data at 355 km East of Virac, Catanduanes (13.2°N, 127.5°E).
Strength Maximum sustained winds of up to 150 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 185 km/h.
Movement Moving West at 20 km/h.
COURTESY: DOST PAGASA
Please help me grow my Youtube channel by clicking SUBSCRIBE button below and please don’t forget to like, comment and share!
Thank you guys for watching!