- Accused Somali war criminal who drove for Uber and Lyft ordered to pay $500,000 in torture case - CNN May 21, 2019Accused Somali war criminal who drove for Uber and Lyft ordered to pay $500,000 in torture case CNNVirginia Uber driver was Somali war criminal - jury BBC NewsSomali ex-colonel ordered to pay $500,000 for torturing teenager in 1987 Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Brexit news: Theresa May has “new” Brexit plan, but nobody’s buying it - Vox.com May 21, 2019Brexit news: Theresa May has “new” Brexit plan, but nobody’s buying it Vox.comTheresa May offers vote on second referendum if lawmakers back 'new Brexit deal' CNNU.K. Prime Minister's Latest Brexit Compromise: A Chance For A Second Referendum | TIME TIMETheresa May’s Swan Song Sadly Falls Flat BloombergTheresa May’s Brexit speech: What she said – and what she really meant The […]
- Tillerson quietly meets with House lawmakers to discuss Trump - CNN May 21, 2019Tillerson quietly meets with House lawmakers to discuss Trump CNNRex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump The Daily BeastRex Tillerson meets with members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee POLITICOTillerson meets for seven hours with House Foreign Affairs Committee The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Lawmakers emerge from Iran threat briefing split along partisan lines - CNN May 21, 2019Lawmakers emerge from Iran threat briefing split along partisan lines CNNIranian threats 'put on hold', says US defence chief BBC NewsTop White House officials brief Congress on Iran CBS NewsFormer CIA Director John Brennan on Capitol Hill at Democrats' invitation for Iran briefing Fox NewsIran Threat Has Been Put ‘On Hold,’ Acting Defense Chief Says The Wall Street JournalView full […]
- US warns Syrian regime following allegations of chemical weapons use - CNN May 21, 2019US warns Syrian regime following allegations of chemical weapons use CNN'Targeted killings' and wave of arrests in Syria's Deraa Aljazeera.comTrump admin warns Assad it will respond if he uses chemical weapons Daily MailSyrians detained, killed in southern cradle of revolt: U.N ReutersNew wave of violence in Syria war as 200,000 flee Idlib offensive: ‘There were bombs every minute’ The IndependentView […]
- UN arms official says risk of nuclear war at its highest since WW2 | TheHill - The Hill May 21, 2019UN arms official says risk of nuclear war at its highest since WW2 | TheHill The HillRisk of nuclear war now highest since WW2, U.N. arms research chief... ReutersRisk of nuclear war now highest since WW2, U.N. arms research chief says Business InsiderView full coverage on Google News
Related Tags Ambazonia
- Cameroon - May 20: Nkambe Beats Fear, Celebrates National Day In Style May 21, 2019The turnout, as usual, was massive. At least 5,000 persons braved the threats from armed men fighting for the restoration of a country they call Ambaz […]
- “I’ve not gone to school again”: The student victims of Cameroon’s crisis May 14, 2019This campaign is enforced by separatist fighters who are calling for the establishment of an independent state called Ambazonia. Disobeying their orde […]
- Cameroon – Anglophone Crisis: Dr. Fontem Neba Weighs In As Crisis Rocks Ambazonia Interim Government May 7, 2019Dr. Fontem Neba, Secretary of SYNES-UB Chapter and scribe of the banned Cameroon Anglophone Civil Society Consortium has offered to help mediate the p […]
- Intractable conflict deals Cameroon’s agricultural sector a heavy blow May 7, 2019“I could no longer live in Muyenge as it had become a veritable ‘red zone’. The Amba Boys [armed separatists] of the Ambazonia Defence Forces made lif […]
- CAMEROUN :: Ambazonia Governing Council frowns at United Nations Human Rights Commissioner’s visit to LRC :: CAMEROON May 5, 2019The Ambazonia Governing Council notes with indignation the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Ms. Michelle Bachelet’s visit to La Repu […]
- Cameroon: New Attacks on Civilians By Troops, Separatists March 27, 2019He was taken to a remote base operated by the Ambazonia Restoration Forces – one of the armed separatist groups operating in the Anglophone regions an […]
- War of words: Oppressed English speakers targeted in escalating Cameroonian conflict March 27, 2019The conflict ignited almost three years ago; when minority English speakers in the Ambazonia region of Africa’s Cameroon started to speak out against […]
- Cameroon separatists to face treason charges March 7, 2019An armed separatist group in Cameroon's southwest wants the government to be give official status to a state called Ambazonia. The so-called Amba […]
- Court Declares Deportation of Cameroonians from Nigeria Illegal March 3, 2019The presiding judge of the court, Justice Anwuli Chikere, also granted all the reliefs as prayed for by the key Cameroonian separatist leader, Julius […]
- War of words: Cameroon being torn apart by deadly language division February 26, 2019The government claims armed English-speaking separatists who want to create a new nation called Ambazonia have terrorised civilians and attacked gover […]
- Cameroon separatists sell cryptocurrency as replacement for CFA franc January 1, 2019Cameroonian separatists fighting for the independence of the self-declared state of Ambazonia have put their own cryptocurrency on sale to the general […]
#Ambazonia news today #Ambazonia, #WorldNews, #NEWS
Breaking News in Ambazonia an Around the World Brings You with Breaking News in Southern Cameroon( Ambazonia), Europe, Asia, America, Oceania.
Please Donate to this Channel: https://www.paypal.me/BNIA514
We Will Also Be Breaking To You Exciting New Programs!
Please Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
#Donation :# Paypal email: email@example.com