• Widget not in any sidebars

Breaking News: Coup Attempt Underway To Remove Trump!

• RSS World – World United States – Google News

• SSG. Douglas M. Ducote Sr.
    United States Army (Ret.)
    CEO Veterans United For Justice
    Veteran Law Enforcement
    Cohost Real World Witness

Join me at DouglasDucote.com

Follow me on Twitter @DouglasDucote

Facebook: American Patriot By The Grace Of God, and Veterans United For Justice

www.Realworldwitness1.com

Comments

Cheryl Clarke says:

George Washington👉A FREE PEOPLE OUGHT NOT ONLY BE ARMED AND DISCIPLINED. BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SUFFICIENT ARMS AND AMMUNITION TO MAINTAIN A STATUS OF INDEPENDENCE FROM ANY WHO MIGHT ATTEMPT TO ABUSE THEM, WHICH WOULD “INCLUDE THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT”🤔

Mark Hebbe says:

The leftists will discover too late they will be up against 100 million or more Patriots of the USA if or when they find any success in an attempt to deseat our Beloved and Honorable President Donald J. Trump,&a fire and fury filled great wrath will come upon them! Not only the vast majority of Americans are in President Trump's corner,but God Himself is in President Trump's corner and He's backing our President 110% of the way!
    God Bless America, & God Bless
    President Donald J. Trump!

Dan Mega says:

Remove this rip off smart as charlatan out of the White House!. And you refer to this bozo, NYC con artist, as President!?. Putin, what would you recommend to Trump to do?, you have experience on this type of matters, not to use foul language. And this Confederate national traitor. Trump supporters like this idiot here, suffer from some kind of Alzheimer's and other mental deficiencies and diseases. No wonder why this punk, Trump thinks he is super smart, super smart with and among imbeciles like these ones. Stupid, this jerk was elected by the Electoral College not the People!.

fishface494 says:

im an Australian but those behind this MUST be arrested and locked up or shot , mr Trump is scaring them , there needs to be a civil war and the left and the media needs to be smashed for the good of the free world , i reckon facebook , u tube etc seem to be acting v strange as well don't they .

Tim van Benthem says:

Eveyone going against trump even in republican side is making America great. I hope many republicans are going against trump in 2020.

Judith Doolittle says:

Just checking if I could put a flag emoji in comment section. Been hearing thflags were being removed. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cheryl Clarke says:

Thomas Jefferson👉THE BEAUTY OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS THAT IT WILL NOT BE NEEDED UNTIL THEY TRY TO TAKE IT!🤔

Bertaboop1955 says:

I think we can all write in his name. These people have totally lost it. I don't get why the states that he won would even consider removing his name. One's like Mississippi and Kentucky.

Kelly Thomas says:

More than just a coup against President Trump, it’s an all out effort to make illegitimate our founding documents, especially the Bill of Rights.

Beverly Balius says:

A cornered wild beast is most dangerous!!!

Robert Hance says:

Nothing's going to happen they are all corrupt . How can you really expect justice when all these agencies are in cahoots with one another .

123twinkieboy says:

It is all so sad. Trump is an excellent president…he is doing such a great job! it is so nasty what they are doing. I shall write his name in…he has my vote.

Tonga Konzarro says:

Who is behind this coup, Democrats? If it was Barack Obama, then why hasn't anybody sent the FBI to get his pathetic arse? There is no way the Demonrats could remove President Trump's name from the 2020 ballot unless they will do the unthinkable thing! MAEGA2020 all the way!

Tiger Cub says:

#JudicialWatch #TomFitton

Valley Girl says:

I Have My Front Row Seat Ready. 🍿😎 DRAIN THESE SWAMP MONSTERS 💥💪💥🐸🐊🦎🐍🐉🐲

gani ndreu says:

TRAITORS,TREASON,TREACHARY,TOURNEY,CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN AND HUMANITY [ PAIN ] WWG1 WGA Q+Q+1= VICTORY

Karen F says:

This is serious!

Sanitys Void says:

I heard about this, I am in WA state and they won't dare remove the president from the ballot! Any state that does that illegitimatize itself and the election. I have the email address of all my State's reps they will hear from me.

Linda Borland says:

I'm a 63 year old woman and never shot a gun but if the shit gets deep I'll learn how and be there with the patriots to protect our pres!!

Tim Benson says:

Many Russians were indicted for crimes against 🇺🇸 for meddling in the election. U R bonkers!😳

Johnny Rosen says:

A traitor's justice for the traitors!

Tim Benson says:

This is absolutely horror movie stuff! U have zero evidence. The Mueller Report is a REAl document! Read it!😳

Guillermo Melendez says:

Isn´t there a "other" space on your ballots when voting? That sucks…
    Edit: Vote all those crooks out…

Tim Benson says:

That people believe this utter insanity is WHY Trump won. People R susceptible to BS, and do not read or think for themselves!😳

minnie mouth says:

Lord Jesus we, as a nation, have sinned against you. Please forgive us and help us to turn from our sins. We have innocent blood on our hands as a nation. Please, in your wrath, remember your mercy. Amen.

Sagans Run says:

Gitmo is ready.. so am I to remove the traitors.

Parinthian Quattropani says:

The rats are trapped. Meanwhile the caged mockingbird can't help itself but sing the song it has been singing. I can't imagine they're getting any sleep, probably all that orange jump suit anticipation. Resulting in even more outlandish behavior in the coming weeks. Just be sure to remind people of the fact that President Trump didn't do this to these traitors. They did this to themselves.

Ish Perez says:

Your are a fool. An 70 plus president is a fool. !!!’

Eric Failes says:

I'm standing by your side!