- Everest claims three more victims after deadly week - CNN May 25, 2019Everest claims three more victims after deadly week CNN3 more die on Mount Everest as tour organizers pin blame on traffic jam Fox NewsUtah Man Is Among The Latest To Die Amid Traffic Jam Of Hikers At Mount Everest | TIME TIMEMount Everest: Why the summit can get so crowded BBC NewsThree die due to overcrowding on Everest with […]
- Matt Hancock joins race to be Tory leader - The Times May 25, 2019Matt Hancock joins race to be Tory leader The TimesTory leadership: Rivals clash over support for no-deal Brexit BBC NewsHealth Secretary Hancock joins race to succeed UK's May Fox NewsContest to replace May as British prime minister hots up ReutersRory Stewart says he could not serve under Boris Johnson Telegraph.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Trump’s ‘Easy’ Trade War Hits Snags as China Plays the Long Game - Bloomberg May 25, 2019Trump’s ‘Easy’ Trade War Hits Snags as China Plays the Long Game BloombergU.S. and China tech have played nice for decades. Now, a fork in the road. NBC NewsThe Quick Read About… the 5G War Is Upon Us TIMEHow the U.S. Went Wrong on Huawei The Wall Street JournalHuawei: Beijing Retaliates, New Cyber Law Could Block U.S. Technology From […]
- Trump arrives in Japan, kicking off 4-day state visit with trade talks at its center - Fox News May 25, 2019Trump arrives in Japan, kicking off 4-day state visit with trade talks at its center Fox NewsTrump visits Japan -- live updates CNNTrump visits Japan as first state guest for new emperor | Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera EnglishFor Trump, a ‘very big event’ in Japan that he struggles to explain The Washington PostTrump arrives in Japan as a […]
- Trump says US will send 1500 troops to Middle East amid Iran tensions - Guardian News May 25, 2019Trump says US will send 1500 troops to Middle East amid Iran tensions Guardian NewsUS to send 1,500 extra troops to Middle East amid tensions BBC NewsTrump approves additional deployment to Mideast to counter Iran CNNOver 70 retired military leaders sign letter urging Trump against war with Iran | TheHill The HillTrump says he will send out 1500 troops […]
- Tehran-backed Islamic Jihad official says Gaza militants won't be drawn into Iran-U.S. conflict - NBC News May 25, 2019Tehran-backed Islamic Jihad official says Gaza militants won't be drawn into Iran-U.S. conflict NBC NewsKushner’s Middle East peace plan is aimed at forcing Palestinians to abandon their rights ThinkProgressThe Israeli-Palestinian Dispute Is Only Partly About Land The AtlanticMatthew Brodsky: The Trump administration is creating momentum for Palestinian-Israeli peace Fox NewsThe world faces many tragedies. The lack of a Palestinian […]
Related Tags Against
- Federman & Sherwood Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against PriceSmart, Inc. May 25, 2019Federman & Sherwood announces that on May 22, 2019, a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District […]
- FIA decides against introducing standardised gearbox for 2021 May 25, 2019Standardised gearboxes could have been part of Formula 1’s future from 2021, but following analysis of submissions in a tender process, governing body […]
- Jews warned against wearing kippah in Germany May 25, 2019Germany's government commissioner on anti-Semitism has warned Jews about the potential dangers of wearing the traditional kippah cap in the face […]
- McCready Comes Out Against Impeachment May 25, 2019Marine veteran Dan McCready (D) “said Thursday he is not in favor of holding impeachment hearings aimed at” President Trump. In a recent interview, he […]
- Pakistan PM warns against war in region amid Iran tensions with U.S., Saudi May 25, 2019ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan warned against the risk of conflict in the region, following a visit to Islamabad by Iranian […]
- Rangers put 5-game win streak on the line against Angels May 25, 2019Texas Rangers (25-23, second in the AL West) vs. Los Angeles Angels (22-28, fourth in the AL West) Anaheim, California; Saturday, 10 p.m. EDT PITCHING […]
- Indian police file case against three over coaching center fire, death toll rises to 20 May 25, 2019NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian police said on Saturday they had filed a culpable homicide case against three people as the death toll from a building fi […]
- Peacock expected to start for Houston against Boston May 25, 2019Boston Red Sox (27-24, third in the AL East) vs. Houston Astros (34-18, first in the AL West) Houston; Saturday, 7:15 p.m. EDT PITCHING PROBABLES: Red […]
- Gibson expected to start for Minnesota against Chicago May 25, 2019Chicago White Sox (23-27, third in the AL Central) vs. Minnesota Twins (34-16, first in the AL Central) Minneapolis; Saturday, 2 p.m. EDT The Twins ar […]
- Over 70 retired military leaders sign letter urging Trump against war with Iran May 24, 2019More than 70 retired military leaders wrote an open letter to President Trump Donald John Trump NASA exec leading moon mission quits weeks after appoi […]
- New US charges against Assange may slow extradition from UK May 24, 2019WASHINGTON (AP) — A new indictment against Julian Assange could further delay what was already expected to be a protracted battle to get the WikiLeaks […]
- Rey Ma Facing Additional Charges In Alleged Assault Against Brittney Taylor May 24, 2019Rey Ma has been hit with additional charges in an ongoing assault case in which she stands accused of attacking former Love & Hip Hop: New York ca […]
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said the House should begin impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump.
The Democratic presidential candidate went to the Senate floor on Tuesday to reiterate her call for impeachment hours after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared “case closed” on the Russia probe and potential obstruction by Trump.
Holding a copy of Mueller’s report, Warren responded to McConnell that “wishing won’t make it so.”
Warren said that because of a Justice Department opinion that a sitting president can’t be indicted, the only way to the hold the president accountable is to initiate impeachment.
She said enough evidence is in the report to try and remove the president. She said, “It’s there in black and white in the report.”
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2TwO8Gm
TICTOC ON SOCIAL:
Follow TicToc on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tictoc
Like TicToc on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tictoc
Follow TicToc on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tictoc
Watch all of TicToc’s videos: https://www.tictoc.video/
Listen to TicToc’s podcast: https://apple.co/2D3Vta7
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://bit.ly/2FJ0oQZ
TicToc by Bloomberg is global news for the life you lead. We are a 24/7 news network that covers breaking news, politics, technology, business and entertainment stories from around the globe, supported by a network of Bloomberg’s 2,700 journalists across 120 countries.