• BREAKING NEWS: (WOW) CANELO ALVAREZ IS NO WARD, & I’M GONNA JAB HIS FACE OFF SAYS SERGEY KOVALEV !!

• RSS World – Latest – Google News

• WBO LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT SUPERSTAR BOXER (SERGEY “KRUSHER” KOVALEV) WILL DEFEND HIS TITLE SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 2ND AGAINST MEXICAN SUPERSTAR BOXER “SAUL” (CANELO ALVAREZ) WHO’S COMING UP TWO WEIGHT CLASSES TO BECOME FOUR DIVISION WORLD CHAMPION… HERE’S WHAT HE (KOVALEV) HAD TO SAY…

SOURCE: DAZN.COM
    SOURCE: BLUE BLOOD SPORTS TV
    INSTAGRAM: BLUEBLOODSPORTSTV
    TWITTER: BLUEBLOODSPORTSTV

Comments

Malone D says:

Dam canelo haters want him to lose sooooo bad. Keep wishinnnnn

Es Rod says:

Jab him?
    That's if you can find him….you're going to miss every jab and Canelo will counter

Joseph Valentine says:

That’s exactly wht Kov gone do , jab Canelo head off . Only way and I mean the only way Canelo win is if Canelo got hold of Manny old school Milkshake . Canelo should get stopped, he’s just to small

Michael Lords says:

I agree with Kovalev.

RJ Stone says:

Kovalev has Buddy Mcgirt in his corner and thats HUGE! Ppl underrate the the effect that Mcgirt has had on kovalev. The biggest difference between John David Jackson and Buddy Mcgirt, in my opinion, is that Kovalev BELIEVES in Buddy. That's significant! I also believe that Mcgirt is the better trainer of the two. ..Kovalev wins this and Canelo gets another pass for being too small and, "daring to be great". You heard it here first!

Tshwane Smoke says:

CANELO IS PUMPED UP FROM THE "JUICE". THAT'S HIS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.

Writer Man1 says:

Canelo when confronted with a real power puncher, he assumes to run and fight in flurries. Kovalev having McGirt in his corner will and could be the difference in this fight. Canelo will have to expend a lot of energy to break Kovalev down on the inside and the problem with that is that, he will have to eat some power shots….Also, Canelo has been known to have stamina issues as well and if he has bulked up it could also play a factor….Kovalev will have active footwork and a active jab…he has size, power and reach advantages…he will be able to punch with Canelo and also use angles and never allow Canelo to be comfortable…….tough fight for Canelo. I could actually see Canelo getting caught and dropped…….

reggie johnson says:

Knock canelo ass back down to 160

YellowBoyMagic says:

I hope Kovalev can cash that check he just issued. I’m going for Kovalev, but I know Canelo is no joke.

Servant of Peace says:

I think Canelo made a mistake this time. I saw Kovalev fight in Atlantic City and I say it again he’s still very dangerous. Canelo might even get knocked out. In fact, I think Kovalev beat Ward in the first fight…so I’m not going to be surprised if Kovalev pulls this off.