- As Amazon Smolders, Indonesia Fires Choke the Other Side of the World - The New York Times September 17, 2019As Amazon Smolders, Indonesia Fires Choke the Other Side of the World The New York TimesJokowi Orders Crackdown on Arsonists: SE Asia Haze Update BloombergView full coverage on Google News
- Iran confirms holding 3 Australians on spying charges - Fox News September 17, 2019Iran confirms holding 3 Australians on spying charges Fox NewsIran charges three detained Australians with spying Aljazeera.comIran Charges 3 Detained Australians With Spying: Report NDTV NewsAustralian academic's Iran jail nightmare conditions Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Donald Trump has already told us who his new national security adviser will be - CNN September 17, 2019Donald Trump has already told us who his new national security adviser will be CNNPresident Donald Trump will reveal all of his secrets to you if you just pay attention.
- Saudi oil output to return faster than first thought: sources - Reuters September 17, 2019Saudi oil output to return faster than first thought: sources ReutersIran fired cruise missiles at Saudi oil facility l ABC News ABC NewsWith Oil Under Attack, Trump’s Deference to Saudis Returns The New York TimesIran Might Be America’s Enemy, but Saudi Arabia Is No Friend The New York TimesIran will keep escalating until Trump hits back — or folds New […]
- Israel election: how it works, who might win, and why it matters - Vox.com September 17, 2019Israel election: how it works, who might win, and why it matters Vox.comIsrael elections: Voters head to polls again Al Jazeera EnglishIn the face of Netanyahu's annexation plans, his centrist rivals remain silent CNNThe Israeli election is about Benjamin Netanyahu's personality, not his policies NBC NewsIsrael Wants Palestine’s Land, but Not Its People The New York TimesView full coverage on […]
- Modi, Trump, and a rally to make foreign policy great again - Washington Examiner September 17, 2019Modi, Trump, and a rally to make foreign policy great again Washington ExaminerA $45 Billion Bet on Narendra Modi’s India Is Unwinding BloombergMurphy meets India Prime Minister Modi. He doesn't mention Kashmir but stresses diversity. NJ.comPM Modi Turns 69, Visits Kevadia Eco Tourism Site In Narmada District NDTVTrump set to attend Texas rally for India prime minister amid stalled […]
Related Tags &
- Innovator Defined Outcome ETFs Win Asset Managers: ETFs Award at 5th Annual WealthManagement.com Industry Awards September 17, 2019Innovator Defined Outcome ETFs seek to provide a defined exposure to a broad market index (such as the S&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a […]
- Inside Google’s Massive NYC Expansion September 17, 2019amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; The 2.8-million-square-foot building in Chelsea is an entire square bloc […]
- Can Smith amp;amp; Nephew's high return on equity take it to the next level? September 17, 2019What do you think is the main role of a company’s senior management team? Long-term business strategy? Earnings growth? Or even just making sure the w […]
- Vestas receives 34 MW order in Norway with 27-year service agreement September 17, 2019amp;amp;quot; arial"; font-size: 10pt; margin-bottom: 0pt; margin-left: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-top: 0cm; text-align: justify; text-sh […]
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for NGHC, CARB and MDP: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders September 16, 2019TO LEARN MORE, VISIT: https://www.zlk.com/pslra-1/national-general-holdings-corp-loss-form?prid=3528&amp;amp;amp;wire=1 According to the filed […]
- The Big App: How the City Became Silicon Valley's Biggest Rival September 16, 2019amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; Amazon's high-profile courtship and abandonment of New York stands in contrast […]
- The 100 best films of the 21st century September 12, 2019The butterflies are too tropical for Hampstead, but the rest is spot-on. CS <br _moz_dirty="" /> The only comic book movie to […]
- Is the Legal amp;amp; General share price (LON:LGEN) good value at 236p? September 10, 2019Here's why how cheap or expensive shares in large cap Investment Management & Fund Operators operator Legal & General (LON:LGEN)matters. […]
- Sacks of snakes allegedly tossed into Papuan student dormitory September 9, 2019A group of unidentified individuals tossed two sacks of snakes into the front yard of a Papuan student dormitory on Jl. Kalasan in Surabaya, East Java […]
- Innovative Weather September 9, 2019amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/html&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt; […]
- Before and after Hurricane Dorian: Photo slider shows devastation September 6, 2019The photo slider below shows an aerial view of The Bahamas before and after Hurricane Dorian passed through the island. &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a […]
- 'It's devastating': Widespread damage reported as Hurricane Dorian strikes Bahamas September 3, 2019amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!— The following message will be displayed to users with unsupported browsers: —&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Yo […]
#FoxNews #TrumpNews #FoxBreakingNews #BreakingNews
THANKS FOR WATCHING:
► Subscribe Now: 🔔 Stay updated!
Subscribe to our Channel
➤ || DON’T FORGET TO || ➤
✅ Like | ✅ Share | ✅ Subscribe
Fox News (officially Fox News Channel and abbreviated FNC) is an American pay television news channel. It is owned by the Fox News Group, which itself was owned by News Corporation from 1996–2013, 21st Century Fox from 2013–2019, and Fox Corporation since 2019. The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas in New York City. Fox News is provided in 86 countries or overseas territories worldwide, with international broadcasts featuring Fox Extra segments during ad breaks.
The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch to appeal to a conservative audience, hiring former Republican Party media consultant and CNBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO. It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers. Fox News grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant subscription news network in the US. As of February 2015, approximately 94,700,000 US households (81.4% of television subscribers) receive Fox News.Murdoch is the current executive chairman and Suzanne Scott is the CEO.
Fox News has been described as practicing biased reporting in favor of the Republican Party, the George W. Bush and Donald Trump administrations and conservative causes while slandering the Democratic Party and spreading harmful propaganda intended to negatively affect its members’ electoral performances.Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall. Fox News employees have said that news reporting operates independently of its opinion and commentary programming, and have denied bias in news reporting, while former employees have said that Fox ordered them to “slant the news in favor of conservatives