Like Us On Facebook
- Saudi Arabia says Iran being 'deceptive' on nuclear programme - Reuters November 12, 2019Saudi Arabia says Iran being 'deceptive' on nuclear programme Reuters […]
- Here's Why Fossil Fuel Companies Should Pay For Climate Change… - Honolulu Civil Beat November 12, 2019Here's Why Fossil Fuel Companies Should Pay For Climate Change… Honolulu Civil Beat […]
- Fine Line between Deception & Honesty - Understanding a Reluctant Party - Lexology November 12, 2019Fine Line between Deception & Honesty - Understanding a Reluctant Party Lexology […]
- Thayer researchers develop method of detecting lies - The Dartmouth November 12, 2019Thayer researchers develop method of detecting lies The Dartmouth […]
- EPA releases OMV's "deceptive" oil spill modelling - Scoop.co.nz November 11, 2019EPA releases OMV's "deceptive" oil spill modelling Scoop.co.nz […]
- Day of rage plunges Hong Kong into turmoil after police shoot protester - The Washington Post November 12, 2019Day of rage plunges Hong Kong into turmoil after police shoot protester The Washington PostHong Kong protester shot at close range, counterprotester set on fire in latest escalation of violence Fox NewsYour Tuesday Briefing The New York TimesWhat's behind the escalation in Hong Kong Washington ExaminerHong Kong Police Shoot Two Protesters, Calls for Flash Mob in Center of City Bloomberg […]
- 5 times Capitol Hill testimony left its mark on the Trump presidency - CNN November 11, 20195 times Capitol Hill testimony left its mark on the Trump presidency CNNThe Hill's Morning Report - Impeachment drama will dominate this week | TheHill The HillView full coverage on Google News
- Bolivia's Evo Morales resigns: What prompted it and what's next? - Al Jazeera English November 11, 2019Bolivia's Evo Morales resigns: What prompted it and what's next? Al Jazeera EnglishBolivia's blunt message to leaders drunk on power CNNAfter Evo Morales, Who Will Lead Bolivia? NPRBolivia is in danger of slipping into anarchy. It’s Evo Morales’s fault. Washington PostBolivia needs a political solution out of this messy coup Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- READ: Impeachment testimony of former Ukraine aide Catherine Croft - CNN November 11, 2019READ: Impeachment testimony of former Ukraine aide Catherine Croft CNNREAD: Catherine Croft's Impeachment Inquiry Testimony Transcript NPRMulvaney's OMB Held Up Lethal Ukraine Aid For Fear of Russian Reaction The Daily BeastView full coverage on Google News
- British General Election: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats – BBC News - BBC News November 11, 2019British General Election: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats – BBC News BBC NewsFarage Won't Contest 317 Conservative Seats in U.K. Election Bloomberg PoliticsGeneral election 2019: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats BBC NewsBrexit Party gives Boris Johnson a big British election boost Washington ExaminerBoris Johnson Still Has a Nigel Farage Problem BloombergView full coverage on […]
Check out our Patreon at
Buy awesome original shirts made by Scary Mysteries https://newdawnfilm.com/scary-mysteri…
Subscribe for Weekly Videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiE8
Jeffrey Epstein: The Art of Deception
“Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead!
Local and online news outlets blared these headlines on August 10, 2019, when convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein, was found dead inside his federal prison cell in Manhattan, New York.
Epstein Before Epstein
Born to Jewish parents Pauline and Seymour Epstein, Jeffrey Edward Epstein was one of two children who grew up in a middle class home in Coney Island, Brooklyn. Jeffrey was gifted in music, playing the piano capably at the tender age of 5. He was also considered smart – skipping two grades and graduating from high school at just 16 years old.
First Accusations – Epstein the Predator
In 2005, Palm Beach Police in Florida received a report from a woman who said her 14-year old stepdaughter was taken to Epstein’s mansion by an older girl. Once there, the young girl was told to strip and massage Epstein, then given $300 for her “services.”
Screwing the Victims – The Hushed Non-Prosecution Agreement
Palm Beach police chief, Michael Reiter, was instrumental in bringing in the FBI to help investigate the Epstein case in the early 2000s. He was also critical of then-county state prosecutor, Barry Krischer. Stating, Krischer, was too lenient. Reiter also said he couldn’t help but notice how the case was treated in a “highly unusual” way.
Exposés and Second Arrests
In November of 2018, Miami Herald reporter, Julie Brown, published an in-depth story about Jeffrey. It chronicled the allegations, the victims and most importantly, the plea deal he received. More than 60 women came forward stating they were abused by him between 2001 to 2006.
By early February, it was reported the U.S. Justice Department of Professional Responsibility was investigating to see if U.S. attorneys had committed misconduct in the case. Weeks later, on February 21st, a judge ruled Epstein’s 2008 plea deal was illegal because most of the victims weren’t consulted about it – a violation of the Victim’s Rights Act.