- Donald Trump defends dictator Kim Jong Un, bashes Joe Biden from Japan - ABC News May 26, 2019Donald Trump defends dictator Kim Jong Un, bashes Joe Biden from Japan ABC NewsThe president spent time on the golf course with Shinzo Abe as well.View full coverage on Google News
- Strong earthquake in northern Peru felt across the region - CNN May 26, 2019Strong earthquake in northern Peru felt across the region CNNAn 8.0 magnitude earthquake struck northern Peru on Sunday morning, according to preliminary readings from the United States Geological Survey.View full coverage on Google News
- Ireland Votes Overwhelmingly to Ease Divorce Restrictions - The New York Times May 26, 2019Ireland Votes Overwhelmingly to Ease Divorce Restrictions The New York TimesDivorce referendum: Ireland votes to liberalise laws BBC NewsIreland to liberalize divorce laws following referendum CNN4 years of separation before divorce? Irish voters say no in a big way Los Angeles TimesIreland votes to liberalise divorce laws after referendum The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Iran will defend itself against any aggression: FM Zarif - Aljazeera.com May 26, 2019Iran will defend itself against any aggression: FM Zarif Aljazeera.comBeto O’Rourke: Sending more troops to Middle East risks 'yet another war' POLITICOO'Rourke says Trump 'provoking yet another war' by sending more troops to the Middle East CNNThe U.S. policy of maximum pressure against Iran has failed The Washington PostIranian FM visits Baghdad to discuss rising tensions with the US Al […]
- Trump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in Japan - Fox News May 26, 2019Trump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in Japan Fox NewsTrump Opens Tokyo Visit With a Tweet Sure to Unnerve the Japanese The New York TimesIn Japan, Trump praises Kim Jong Un, rails against U.S. border wall ruling POLITICOTrump arrives in Japan to meet with PM Abe and Japan's new emperor l ABC NEWS ABC NewsMelania tours digital art […]
- Who is Boris Johnson, the man poised to be the next British leader? - NBC News May 26, 2019Who is Boris Johnson, the man poised to be the next British leader? NBC NewsIn Contest to Succeed Theresa May, Stars Are Aligning for Boris Johnson The New York TimesAs Theresa May steps down, pro-Trump Brexiteer Boris Johnson is favorite to succeed her Fox NewsThe end of May — another Brexit victim | TheHill The HillWhat makes the Tories […]
Related Tags Abortions
- Men don’t have abortions. That’s no reason not to fight for women’s rights May 25, 2019The decision by Alabama effectively to ban abortion has refocused attention in America on the issue of reproductive rights. The Alabama law is the mos […]
- 24 celebrities who have opened up about having abortions May 25, 2019Two angles facing left, which often indicate, "return to the beginning." Two angles facing right, which often indicate, "advance to the […]
- Missouri governor signs bill banning abortions at 8 weeks May 24, 2019Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Friday signed a bill that bans abortions on or beyond the eighth week of pregnancy without exceptions for cases of rape o […]
- Missouri Gov. Mike Parson signs legislation banning abortions at 8 weeks May 24, 2019The ban has an exception for medical emergencies, but not for rape and incest. Breaking News Emails SUBSCRIBE By Elisha Fieldstadt Missouri's Rep […]
- Missouri governor signs bill that ban abortions from the eighth week of pregnancy onward May 24, 2019JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Missouri governor signs bill that ban abortions from the eighth week of pregnancy onward. ... […]
- Missouri bill banning abortions at 8 weeks signed into law by Gov. Mike Parson May 24, 2019Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Friday signed a bill that bans abortions on or beyond the eighth week of pregnancy without exceptions for cases of rape o […]
- Republicans Look to Capitalize on Abortions Being Funded Under Medicare for All May 24, 2019As America’s abortion debate intensifies, Republican lawmakers are attempting to rally their conservative base by highlighting the fact that Democrats […]
- Missouri Governor Signs Legislation Banning Abortions at 8 Weeks May 24, 2019On Friday, Missouri Gov. Michael L. Parson signed controversial legislation banning abortions at eight weeks of pregnancy. Exceptions are provided for […]
- Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus? May 24, 2019Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus? Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant throug […]
- Missouri governor signs ban on abortions after eight weeks May 24, 2019Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) on Friday signed into law a bill banning abortions after eight weeks of pregnancy. The new law includes exceptions for m […]
- Texas House sends governor a bill that punishes doctors who fail to treat infants born after abortions May 23, 2019AUSTIN — The House on Thursday gave final approval to a bill that would penalize a physician who fails to treat an infant born alive after an abortion […]
- Laws in Georgia, Alabama Spark Interest in Mail-Order Abortions May 23, 2019The crackdown on abortion in states like Georgia and Alabama has left women feeling insecure about their ability to end a pregnancy. One sign of that: […]
The Missouri legislature has passed a bill which would in effect ban most abortions, the latest state to pass a strict anti-abortion law. Get the latest details in our LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE.
The Missouri legislation bans all abortions after 8 weeks of pregnancy, except when the life of the mother is threatened. However, the bill also says that if Roe v. Wade is overturned, then all abortions in Missouri are banned except when the life of the mother is threatened. Since the bill will only go into effect if Roe v. Wade is overturned, the bill essentially is a near-total ban on abortions.
Missouri Governor Mike Parson is expected to sign the legislation, but it’s anticipated the bill will not take effect in the near future because it violates Supreme Court guarantees of abortion rights (including in Roe v. Wade). Proponents of the bill, however, hope it will lead to a court challenge where Roe v. Wade is overturned.
In this interactive live stream, host Steve Lookner brings you the latest updates on the Missouri legislature passing a ban on abortions after 8 weeks, and he’ll also read your comments and questions on the air!
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AgendaFreeTV
Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/AgendaFreeTV
Follow us on Periscope! @AgendaFreeTV
Your donations keep us on the air!
Donate at http://agendafree.tv
Or get cool Agenda-Free TV rewards by supporting us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/agendafreetv