- Trump declares emergency, but the wall won’t do anything about drugs - Vox.com February 15, 2019Trump declares emergency, but the wall won’t do anything about drugs Vox.comWhat the Trump administration says is happening at the border CNNView full coverage on Google News
- US willing to meet Maduro as military helps deliver aid to Venezuela - CNN February 15, 2019US willing to meet Maduro as military helps deliver aid to Venezuela CNNVenezuela: Juan Guaidó denies bid to unseat Maduro has failed The GuardianVenezuela: 65 countries support Guaido, while UN backs Maduro l Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera EnglishTreasury sanctions top Maduro allies in Venezuela | TheHill The HillU.S. Sanctions Venezuela’s State Oil Company Chief, Intelligence Officials The Wall Street […]
- Kashmir Bombing Leads To Renewed Tensions Between India and Pakistan - NPR February 15, 2019Kashmir Bombing Leads To Renewed Tensions Between India and Pakistan NPRKashmir attack: India says Pakistan had 'direct hand' in deadly convoy strike CNNPulwama attack: India will 'completely isolate' Pakistan - BBC News BBC NewsKashmir Tragedy Has Many Authors BloombergEverything will change after the Kashmir attack The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Trump says Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize - POLITICO February 15, 2019Trump says Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize POLITICOTrump claims Japanese prime minister nominated him for Nobel Peace Prize | TheHill The HillDonald Trump Claims He Stopped 'Slaughter' of 3 Million People in Syria as He Makes Case for Nobel Peace Prize NewsweekTrump says he’s been nominated for a Nobel. But did Japan’s Abe actually […]
- Brexit: Theresa May's strategy unchanged despite Tory row over defeat - BBC News February 15, 2019Brexit: Theresa May's strategy unchanged despite Tory row over defeat BBC NewsLabour Party amendment to impose meaningful Brexit vote defeated Daily MailBrexit BETRAYAL: The four Brexiteers who voted with LABOUR on key poll Express.co.ukThis angry, embittered parliament has been defeated by Brexit The GuardianBrexit: Deal or No Deal? BloombergView full coverage on Google News
- National Emergencies Act: Which presidents have declared a national emergency and which are still in effect? - CBS News February 15, 2019National Emergencies Act: Which presidents have declared a national emergency and which are still in effect? CBS NewsTrump's border wall joins 31 other national emergencies currently in effect Fox NewsNancy Pelosi Fires Back At Trump's Declaration Of National Emergency To Build The Wall | TIME TIMEView full coverage on Google News
Related Tags 12.02.2019
- Bundesliga: Bayern have Dortmund in their sights, but Liverpool have Bayern in theirs February 15, 2019Champions League: Borussia Dortmund hoping for return to form against Tottenham 12.02.2019 Borussia Dortmund take on Tottenham Hotspur in the Champion […]
- David Bier: ‘No reason for the president to act unilaterally February 15, 2019He said he is ready for legal challenges. Donald Trump not 'thrilled' with border deal, but doesn't want government shutdown 12.02.2019 […]
- West Brom striker Gayle given two-game ban for diving February 14, 2019It followed the awarding of a penalty in the 89th minute of West Brom’s game against Nottingham Forest in the Championship on 12/02/2019. pic.twitter. […]
- Released Tomorrow: Preorder Far Cry New Dawn for £37.99, Metro Exodus for £34.99, Crackdown 3 for £31.99 February 14, 2019Editors Notes: The sign-up bonus is available to new Quidco members with no previous purchases or cashback, who sign up and purchase between 00:00 12/ […]
- The Berlinale Co-Production Market hands out three awards February 13, 201912/02/2019 - BERLIN 2019: Directors Carla Simón, Shira Geffen and Mahad Ahmed all received support for their new projects The ArteKino International P […]
- Shomrim Member Viciously Assaulted in London; First-Ever Attack on Volunteer February 13, 2019Anyone with information about the incident can contact the Metropolitan Police on 101 with the crime reference number Cad 7298 12/02/2019. #Shomrim vo […]
- Competition Authority did not satisfy AS Tallinna Vesi´s challenge against the authority’s decision not to approve the prices of water services February 12, 2019On 12.02.2019 the Competition Authority informed the company, that it will not satisfy the company´s challenge. AS Tallinna Vesi may, within 30 days, […]
- Daily News 12 / 02 / 2019 February 12, 2019Today, the European Commission formally initiated work with Member States to finance joint industrial projects in the field of defence. In a few weeks […]
- DGAP-News: The Nordex Group will also produce rotor blades in Mexico February 12, 2019DGAP-News: Nordex SE / Key word(s): Strategic Company Decision The Nordex Group will also produce rotor blades in Mexico 12.02.2019 / 12:00 The issuer […]
- DGAP-CMS: KWS SAAT SE: Release of a capital market information February 12, 2019DGAP Post-admission Duties announcement: KWS SAAT SE / Share buyback KWS SAAT SE: Release of a capital market information 12.02.2019 / 11:04 Dissemina […]
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Beginner's Guide - All the Essential Red Dead Redemption 2 Tips February 12, 2019Red Dead Redemption 2 is an absolutely colossal adventure from Rockstar Games, and it can take you anywhere from weeks to months to experience all the […]
- Global Marine Engineering Industry to Gather at Ocean Business 2019 February 11, 2019As the biggest international sea technology show this year, Ocean Business is hosting a number of free to attend high profile meetings and industry ev […]
News.am-ը սոցիալական ցանցերում՝
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/newsamarm/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/newsam_english
Instagram – https://www.insagram.com/news.am
The National Assembly of Armenia on Tuesday was debating on the proposed program of the government which was approved during the Cabinet’s meeting on February 8.
In his several-hour address to the parliament, PM Pashinyan presented the program, admitting that it is not rich in numbers and indicators, and the opportunities that the country has are quite modest.
In his words, the reason is that the “number” characteristics of an economic revolution in Armenia depend on how many people will answer their call to become an activist of this economic revolution. PM also called on all Armenia citizens to pay taxes.
Pashinyan said that they are going to establish a ministry of high technologies and confirmed that the Diaspora ministry will be dissolved. According to him, the ministry is dissolved because, in essence, it was performing functions that other ministries were also performing.
Speaking about the Karabakh peace process, PM assured that he sees the precise forms and methods for including the Nagorno-Karabakh representatives in the negotiations process, and his view will be discussed with the international partners of Armenia.
ARMENIAN SERVICEMAN DIES
A contract serviceman of the Armenian Armed Forces died in one of the military units.
Mesrop Grigryan (born in 1985) died of a gunshot wound, spokesperson for Armenia’s Defense Ministry Artsrun Hovhannisyan said on Facebook.
EU REPRESENTATIVE VISITS ARMENIA
EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia Toivo Klaar visited Armenia and met with PM Nikol Pashinyan, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Defense Minister Davit Tonoyan.
During his meeting with PM Pashinyan, Toivo Klaar noted that the EU is eager to develop and expand relations with Armenia and expressed confidence that the bilateral cooperation will be deepened through the implementation of the EU-Armenia agreement.
CYPRUS DEFENSE MINISTER IN ARMENIA
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Davit Tonoyan and his Cypriot counterpart Savvas Angelides signed an annual plan for cooperation during a meeting in Yerevan.
“Two other documents were signed for exchange of information related to the situation created in the Middle East. Another area is the organizing of compulsory military service. Cypriot is one of the few EU member states that maintains such a system, and it would like to share its experience with Armenia,” Tonoyan said.
LOBBYST GETS MILD SENTENCE
Turkish American lobbyist who was extradited by Armenia to the United States Kemal Oskuz got a mild $20,000 fine and a sentence of time-served for scheming to conceal Azerbaijani government funding for a 2013 Congressional junket to Baku.
U.S judge issued the sentence, which amounts to 3 months of jail time in Armenia and 1 week of jail time upon his extradition to the U.S. in November, 2018.
Oksuz pleaded guilty in December to “devising a scheme to falsify, conceal and cover up material facts” from the U.S. Congress.