- Donald Trump defends dictator Kim Jong Un, bashes Joe Biden from Japan - ABC News May 26, 2019Donald Trump defends dictator Kim Jong Un, bashes Joe Biden from Japan ABC NewsThe president spent time on the golf course with Shinzo Abe as well.View full coverage on Google News
- Strong earthquake in northern Peru felt across the region - CNN May 26, 2019Strong earthquake in northern Peru felt across the region CNNAn 8.0 magnitude earthquake struck northern Peru on Sunday morning, according to preliminary readings from the United States Geological Survey.View full coverage on Google News
- Ireland Votes Overwhelmingly to Ease Divorce Restrictions - The New York Times May 26, 2019Ireland Votes Overwhelmingly to Ease Divorce Restrictions The New York TimesDivorce referendum: Ireland votes to liberalise laws BBC NewsIreland to liberalize divorce laws following referendum CNN4 years of separation before divorce? Irish voters say no in a big way Los Angeles TimesIreland votes to liberalise divorce laws after referendum The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Iran will defend itself against any aggression: FM Zarif - Aljazeera.com May 26, 2019Iran will defend itself against any aggression: FM Zarif Aljazeera.comBeto O’Rourke: Sending more troops to Middle East risks 'yet another war' POLITICOO'Rourke says Trump 'provoking yet another war' by sending more troops to the Middle East CNNThe U.S. policy of maximum pressure against Iran has failed The Washington PostIranian FM visits Baghdad to discuss rising tensions with the US Al […]
- Trump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in Japan - Fox News May 26, 2019Trump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in Japan Fox NewsTrump Opens Tokyo Visit With a Tweet Sure to Unnerve the Japanese The New York TimesIn Japan, Trump praises Kim Jong Un, rails against U.S. border wall ruling POLITICOTrump arrives in Japan to meet with PM Abe and Japan's new emperor l ABC NEWS ABC NewsMelania tours digital art […]
- Who is Boris Johnson, the man poised to be the next British leader? - NBC News May 26, 2019Who is Boris Johnson, the man poised to be the next British leader? NBC NewsIn Contest to Succeed Theresa May, Stars Are Aligning for Boris Johnson The New York TimesAs Theresa May steps down, pro-Trump Brexiteer Boris Johnson is favorite to succeed her Fox NewsThe end of May — another Brexit victim | TheHill The HillWhat makes the Tories […]
Related Tags 8.05.2019
- SUNLAND GROUP LIMITED May 16, 2019© ASX. All rights reserved. The ASX Group's activities span primary and secondary market services, including capital formation and hedging, tradi […]
- AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS GROUP LIMITED. February 5, 2019Sensitive Announcement APE: Offer for AHG varied - freed from market fall condition 8/05/2019 Variation of Takeover Bid, Takeover - Timer Applied 3 Se […]
News.am-ը սոցիալական ցանցերում՝
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/newsamarm/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/newsam_english
Instagram – https://www.insagram.com/news.am
Nikol Pashinyan held a major press conference on Wednesday, May 8, on the occasion of his one year in the office of Prime Minister of Armenia.
During a press conference which lasted nearly four hours, he listed the achievements recorded over the course of this one year, adding that he has “backup” facts, too. The achievements included growth in state budget revenues, fight against systematic corruption, jobs taken out of the shadow economy, new fighter jets which were purchased form Russia, increase in salaries and a number of tourists.
The reporters questions concerned many topics, from Karabakh conflict settlement to the activities of the National Security Service.
Armenian PM announced his upcoming visit to Brussels where he will attend the events on the 10th anniversary of Eastern Partnership program. Pashinyan said there is no scheduled meeting with President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev in Brussels, but it is assumed that if they see each other, they will exchange a few words.
ARMENIA DISSOLVES 5 MINISTRIES
The Armenian lawmakers approved the package of bills on making amendments and addenda to the law on the structure and activities of the country’s government and to the attached laws.
As a result, the Armenian government will comprise 12 ministries, instead of the current 17 ministries.
GERMAN TOURIST FOUND DEAD
A tourist from Germany was found dead in Armenia.
German citizen Günther Karl-Heinz Schmidt, 70, was taken to the hospital from Khor Virap Monastic Complex, and already dead.
The police reported this incident to the German Embassy in Armenia. There were no traces of violence on the body, and this person might have died suddenly.
SLOVAKIA RATIFIES CEPA
Slovakia has ratified the Armenia-European Union (EU) Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA).
Former Armenian Ambassador to Slovakia and the Czech Republic, currently Armenia’ s Ambassador to Ukraine Tigran Seiranian, informed this on Facebook.
US TO ALLOCATE ARMENIA EXTRA FUNDS
Armenia will get additional $7,449,000 grant from the United States for the USAID-funded project in infrastructure, agriculture and tourism.
The amendments to the agreement on more competitive and diversified private sector assistance were signed by the Armenian Minister of Economic Development and Investments Tigran Khachatryan, USIAD Armenia Program Director Deborah Grizer and USAID Deputy Director for Europe and Eurasia Alex Sokolovsky.