Like Us On Facebook
- No Brexit, no Johnson, no Corbyn. Is that too much to ask? - The Guardian December 11, 2019No Brexit, no Johnson, no Corbyn. Is that too much to ask? The Guardian […]
- Haldeman shot lifts Northern Iowa over No. 24 Colorado 79-76 - USA TODAY December 11, 2019Haldeman shot lifts Northern Iowa over No. 24 Colorado 79-76 USA TODAY […]
- No. 11 Baylor holds on for a 53-52 win over No. 18 Butler - USA TODAY December 11, 2019No. 11 Baylor holds on for a 53-52 win over No. 18 Butler USA TODAY […]
- Facebook no longer among Glassdoor's top 10 workplaces - Reuters December 11, 2019Facebook no longer among Glassdoor's top 10 workplaces Reuters […]
- Analysis | Yes Bank Needs an Arranged Match, Or It's No Bank - Washington Post December 11, 2019Analysis | Yes Bank Needs an Arranged Match, Or It's No Bank Washington Post […]
- 'NAFTA lite': Trump and Democrats' trade deal is similar to pact president mocked as 'worst ever' - USA TODAY December 11, 2019'NAFTA lite': Trump and Democrats' trade deal is similar to pact president mocked as 'worst ever' USA TODAYDemocrats announce new US-Mexico-Canada trade agreement with White House CNNPelosi: Timing of trade deal with Mexico and Canada and announcement of articles of impeachment n… CBS NewsEditorial: Trump has his new NAFTA. Is USMCA an improvement? Los Angeles TimesThe USMCA deal is […]
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi says genocide claims are 'misleading' - CNN December 11, 2019Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi says genocide claims are 'misleading' CNN"No genocidal intent": Aung San Suu Kyi at ICJ Al Jazeera EnglishAung San Suu Kyi, former democracy icon, defends Myanmar against genocide allegations The Washington PostMyanmar Rohingya: Suu Kyi rejects genocide claims at UN court - BBC News BBC NewsAung San Suu Kyi in court to […]
- New Zealand has ordered more than 1,290 square feet of skin for volcano victims - CNN December 11, 2019New Zealand has ordered more than 1,290 square feet of skin for volcano victims CNNNew Zealand police open investigation into deaths at volcano | TheHill The HillSurvivors of New Zealand volcano eruption left badly burned CBS Evening NewsNew Zealand volcano eruption – Medics fly in 1.2million sq cm of skin from the US to treat victims with up […]
- 5 things to know for December 11: Impeachment, trade, India, Judaism, Jersey City - CNN December 11, 20195 things to know for December 11: Impeachment, trade, India, Judaism, Jersey City CNN
- Mike Bloomberg to donate $10 million to House Democrats targeted by GOP - The Washington Post December 11, 2019Mike Bloomberg to donate $10 million to House Democrats targeted by GOP The Washington PostArticles of impeachment against President Trump announced CNNAre Trump impeachment articles legally flawed? Two experts debate CNNLeslie Marshall: Democrats want to impeach Trump because they are patriots – not for political reasons Fox NewsImpeach Trump. Save America. The New York TimesView full coverage on Google News
Britain’s Prince Andrew said he could not have had sex with a teenage girl at a socialite’s London home because he returned to his house after a children’s party on the night in question and has no recollection of ever meeting her.
The rare interview was an attempt to draw a line under a scandal after months of headlines about Andrew’s ties to the U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself in August while being held on federal sex-trafficking charges.
Speaking publicly for the first time about his relationship with Epstein, Queen Elizabeth’s second son gave an at times rambling and contradictory account. He said Epstein’s behaviour had been “unbecoming,” but that he does not regret their friendship because of the opportunities it gave him to meet business people.
One of Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Giuffre, has said she was forced to have sex with Andrew in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island between 1999 and 2002, when she says Epstein kept her as a “sex slave.”
For more info, please go to http://www.globalnews.ca
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB
#PrinceAndrew #GlobalNews #JeffreyEpstein #VirginiaRoberts